MJUK Forum
Hello and welcome to MJUK!
You are currently un-registered on MJUK, to recieve all of our best features please register for FREE! We hope you'll enjoy your time at MJUK and hopefully we can get to know you a little better.

Thank you,
MJUK
MJUK Forum
Hello and welcome to MJUK!
You are currently un-registered on MJUK, to recieve all of our best features please register for FREE! We hope you'll enjoy your time at MJUK and hopefully we can get to know you a little better.

Thank you,
MJUK
MJUK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJUK Forum

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Song Covers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
†Michael Valentine†

Michael Jackson Song Covers Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Song Covers   Michael Jackson Song Covers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 pm

While Michael will always be remembered as the King of Pop, and his songs will remain legacy,

There are quite a few bands/artists who have done pretty incredible covers of his music.
Take Alien Ant Farm for example, that successfully turned "Smooth Criminal" into a very awesome rock song. I thought it was really cash (awesome) on how AAF turned the beat for Smooth Criminal into a guitar riff.

Anyone fans of any of the Jackson cover songs out there?
Back to top Go down
MJUK
Admin
MJUK

Michael Jackson Song Covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Song Covers   Michael Jackson Song Covers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 am

I honestly can't say I've listened to many. I did listen to the AAF one though which I thought was pretty cool. I'll have a look and see what I can find.

There's tonnes of YouTube-ers who I think are awesome too. There's one guy, I can't remember his name but he does a medley, there's like 6 people singing - but they're all the same guy LOL. Here it is...